Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Like food reviews?

Let me start by saying that I didn't find this website on accident. This past July, my fiance and I took a trip to the Grand Canyon for a family reunion on my mom's side. We flew into Vegas and were flying out of Vegas as well. On our way back up north to Nevada, we stopped in Kingman, Arizona for a real breakfast (as Pippin in Lord of the Rings would call it, "second breakfast," since we'd already had a small snack back at camp) at a Carl's Jr., which is basically Hardee's of the west.

Anyway, Jared and I each got a breakfast item but opted to share a drink. He doesn't have cooties, so I was cool with that. On the cup was advertised a really disgusting sounding sandwich, which was given a good review by phoood.com. My first instinct? That's a fake website. When I got back to STL, I checked it out and sure enough, it's a real website. And I've been finding myself going back to it for food reviews all the time ever since.

It's good. :)


Also, those are kumquats.

No comments:

Post a Comment